Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Ian Usher, the man who is auctioning off his life on eBay...

MY NAME IS IAN USHER, MY WHOLE LIFE IS FOR SALE! 

Everything is included in the sale. Yes! absolutely EVERYTHING! Upon completion and settlement I will walk out of my home for the last time in just the clothes I am wearing, and carrying only my wallet and passport. Everything else is part of the auction and will be yours if you are the successful bidder. 

Everything: Lifestyle. House. Car. Motorbike. Job. Friends. Everything that I own, and all of the things that I don't own, but that are still an important part of my life! 

For further details on where I live, the life I lead, all of my possessions (including my house) as well as more information on friends, job, and much much more, read the description below and for even more details, go to the ALife4Sale.com website. My website has been live since March 2008 and contains extensive details about the auction (blog, listings, FAQ,videos, pictures, etc...) More...

See also: Posting your son on eBay is not a good idea..

And this: WTF! Jealous husband puts wife on sale on eBay!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment