Thursday, July 21, 2016

Pokémon Go and the coming zombie apocalypse...

I don’t need simulated drama in my life. When you stand up and speak out, more of the real thing will find you than you could possibly want.

Since I stopped working in the corporate world, I don’t even carry a mobile phone. I have one, but it is permanently in airplane mode, has no sim card, and I don’t take it anywhere. I use it as an alarm clock.

When I go for a walk, I actually look where I am going.

I’m used to being walked at by apparently brainwashed automata oblivious to their surroundings tapping furiously into their phones. I make no attempt to walk round these zombies. If one walks into me I stop and I stand there till it enters consciousness sufficiently to move around me. Full story...

No comments:

Post a Comment