Saturday, July 23, 2016

'It's just weird:' Seattle man finds stranger living in his attic...

When Davis Wahlman arrived at his Green Lake home on Monday night he noticed a couple of lights on inside that usually would be off.

"I don't immediately freak out but I'm like 'This is not ordinary,'" recalled Wahlman, who is an employee at KOMO News.

Once inside, Wahlman also found a screen from a bathroom window inside the tub, but he didn't think too much of it until the next morning when strange noises in the attic startled him.

"I am kind of jolted out of bed," said Wahlman. "I hear rummaging around above me, which I know is the attic so I'm like 'That's kind of weird.'"

As Wahlman tried to figure out what was going on he noticed a light was on in the office. The door was locked so he knocked but got no response. He then tried to find something to protect himself then knocked on the door again. It was then he heard a woman's voice. Full story...

Related posts:
  1. It's not a crime if hungry poor steal food, Italy says...
  2. English pensionner goes out for a day, comes back to find his home taken...
  3. He returns home after a week and his house has been "hijacked" by Italian squatters!!!
  4. Minnesota cafe owner shows homeless man job, not the door...
  5. She was sleeping in the dirt outside his home. What he built for her?
  6. What I learned by giving a homeless woman shelter in my home...

No comments:

Post a Comment