Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Students seek sugar daddies to fund courses...

Thousands of British students are funding their way through university on so-called "sugar daddy" websites.

The sites advertise themselves as a way for "beautiful, ambitious people to graduate debt free" through "arrangements" with older "sponsors".

One site, SeekingArrangement.com, claims 12,600 UK students have signed up with proof of university enrolment.

A 20-year-old student on the website told us she earns £2,000 a month from her "arrangement", which has become sexual.

 She said: "I've saved quite a lot. It pays for my travel, my books, I haven't had to take out a student loan. I've been quite well off." Full story...

Related posts:
  1. Schoolgirls for sale in Japan...
  2. I couldn't have paid for university without having sex for money...
  3. Schoolgirls solicit sugar-daddy dates in Tokyo's Akihabara...
  4. Sex for tuition fees: Are universities just refusing to face up to the facts?
  5. Toronto students seek love with a price tag on ‘sugar daddy’ website...

No comments:

Post a Comment