Friday, September 25, 2015

Why Israelis can burn Palestinians alive and get away with it...

“I was on the balcony of my home. I heard Saad screaming, ‘Help me. They’ve killed me,’” explains Ibrahim Dawabsha in a new short documentary produced by the Palestinian human rights group Al-Haq (watch it at the top of this page).

Ibrahim rushed out to find Saad Dawabsha and his wife, Riham, lying on the ground, their bodies on fire.

A masked figure stood near Saad, and another stood near his wife.

Ibrahim carried Saad and then Riham away from their burning home, and then rescued their 4-year-old son Ahmed from inside.

“I took him to my neighbor’s house. The neighbor told me that there was also another child inside the house. His name was Ali. I went back to Saad’s home. At that time, the whole house was on fire.”

While villagers waited for firefighters to arrive, they tried in vain to rescue baby Ali, who perished in the fire. Full story...

Related posts:
  1. World inaction is driving the slow death of the Gaza Strip...
  2. Anger and frustration over killing of Palestinian baby...
  3. Lion lives matter. But what about Palestinian kids?
  4. Palestinian baby burned to death in settler attack...
  5. Aid in Gaza: We don’t have the words to deal with this level of suffering...
  6. 'Choked, beaten & strip-searched': HRW slams Israel for ‘abusive arrests’
  7. Year since Israeli missiles killed 4 boys playing football on Gaza beach...
  8. Living Amongst Ruins: War-torn Gaza a year after ‘Protective Edge’
  9. Israel’s “every day terrorism”, crimes against Palestinian children...

No comments:

Post a Comment