Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Regime pediatrician threatens parents for refusing dangerous vaccinations...

The reason we need a new pediatrician is rather involved. A while back, the pediatrician that our family has frequented for years came out with what was, in my opinion, a rather draconian and insulting policy regarding immunizations. The policy was simple; you will take the shots the CDC recommends, or we will not treat you. The written policy went on to refer to the unimmunized as ‘selfish’. Their policy is reproduced here. When I read the policy I was incensed, and it lead to a number of family discussions. My wife wanted to stay with the doctor, and I did not. My compromise was that we would stay with his office until we were forced to leave by this issue.

Fast forward a few weeks and their office calls to tell me that my oldest needs to come in for his 11 year physical. I had never heard of such a thing, and the person on the phone was just a message service with no insight into such things. I wanted to know what was driving this physical. My kids aren’t in government schools so I couldn’t imagine any reason that pre-6th grade physical would be required. My wife called their office a time or two on my behalf and got no answer that would satisfy me.

  On the day of the appointment my wife called from the doctor’s office and told me that part of the 11 year checkup was a series of immunizations. One of the immunizations was for HPV( Human papillomavirus vaccine), It's ’recommended’ by Big Pharma for both girls and boys to prevent genital warts and certain types of cancer. We had already declined this for my daughter before the new policy came out. One of the shots was a Tdap booster (Tetanus, diphtheria, and pertussis) booster. The last on the list was the Meningococcal vaccine which supposedly prevents meningitis. She read them off to me and I made a command decision. She was to instruct the doctor that my son would receive a tetanus booster and that was it. I hung up the phone and waited. I felt in my gut that this was going to be a day of confrontation. Full story...

Related posts:
  1. Hepatitis B vaccine halted after 3 newborns die from system shock...
  2. Take this vaccine or die within 3 days...
  3. New published study verifies Andrew Wakefield’s research on autism – again...
  4. Courts quietly confirm MMR vaccine causes autism...
  5. Vaccine fraud: vaccines did not eliminate polio..
  6. Bill Gates polio vaccine programme caused 47,500 cases of paralysis death in India...
  7. Vaccinated children develop the disease they are vaccinated against...
  8. Swine flu jab turned our children into zombies...
  9. Highly vaccinated children are the most chronically ill...
  10. Japan withdraws support for HPV vaccines due to infertility side effects...

No comments:

Post a Comment