Friday, September 21, 2012

Cleric in Iran beaten up by "badly veiled" woman!!

"I politely [told] her to cover herself up," said Hojatoleslam Ali Beheshti, an Iranian cleric in the city of Shamirzad in Semnan Province, describing a recent encounter with a woman he believed was improperly veiled.

"She responded to me by saying: 'You [should] close your eyes.'"

The cleric, who spoke to the semi-official Mehr news agency, said he repeated his warning to the “bad hijab” woman, which is a way of describing women who do not fully observe the Islamic dress code that became compulsory following the 1979 revolution.

"Not only didn’t she cover herself up, but she also insulted me. I asked her not to insult me anymore, but she started shouting and threatening me," Beheshti said. "She pushed me and I fell to the ground on my back. From that point on, I don’t know what happened. I was just feeling the kicks of the woman who was beating me up and insulting me."

 He said he was hospitalized for three days following the attack. Full story...

Related posts:
  1. Saudi woman to religious police: it's none of your business if I wear nail polish...
  2. Women in India beat up Muslim clerics!!!
  3. Saudi woman beats up religious cop!!! Wow!
  4. Bar girls in Mumbai beat up raiding cops!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment