Friday, July 27, 2012

Chinese Romeo has penis stolen while he slept!!!

A man had his penis stolen in his sleep, according to police in east China’s Zhejiang province.

According to reports, Fei Lin, 41, from Niqiao village near Wenling City, had been asleep when thieves broke into his bedroom and put a bag over his head.

Lin apparently told police: "They put something over my head and pulled down my trousers and then they ran off.

"I was so shocked I didn't feel a thing - then I saw I was bleeding and my penis was gone."

Rumour has it that Lin was having affairs with "several" local women, which police believe could have been the motivation behind the penis theft. The theory goes that jealous lovers of the women banded together to teach Lin a lesson. Full story...

Related posts:
  1. Singapore woman bites off boss's penis in oral sex tragi-comedy!!! Ouch!
  2. 6 jealous wives in Nigeria rape husband to death...
  3. World's longest penis mistaken for biological weapon by airport security!!!
  4. Sex fiend in Kenyan village has three teeth pulled out as punishment!!!
  5. Kenyan's penis stuck in another man's wife because of black magic!!!
  6. Pastor with "magic penis" burnt alive in South Africa...

No comments:

Post a Comment