Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Catholic nun, 71, 'sent envelopes containing white powder' to parliamentary figures including Nick Clegg accusing them of being 'evil devil worshipping freemasons'

(...)

As for Mr Clegg, she said he 'lied about all the tuition fees and everything else, keeping those Tory millionaires and rats in government'.

She added: 'He boasted about all the women he's had sex with. He's an atheist singing hymns in the Albert Hall.'

At one point she said: 'I'm not a Muslim terrorist, I'm a Catholic nun.'

And she said of the police: 'They opened the envelopes, and put white powder in, to frame me. I know they monitor it all.

'I'm a Catholic nun, with more brains and intelligence than the police.'

Asked if she was sending the letters for 'attention', she said: 'Of course I am. I'm deliberately writing on the envelope as well so all the postmen will know all about it.' Full story...

Related posts:
  1. Is Washington the City of Satan?
  2. Bilderberg 2012: Protesters vs New World Order...
  3. Royal families, DNA and the New World Order...
  4. Queen Lizzie’s diamond drivel-ee and her media bitches...
  5. 9/11 and the twin towers: an occult masonic ritual?

No comments:

Post a Comment