Monday, November 21, 2011

Grandmother in Kent is being groped ... by a ghost!!!

Doris Birch, 73, has complained of a groping ghost that haunts her home in the seaside town of Herne Bay in Kent.

Grandmother Doris, a former nursing home assistant, says her struggles to fight off the groping ghost are affecting her sleep and 'giving me the jitters'.

'It's like an octopus,' she told This Is Kent of the spirit. 'It started four months ago. I was lying in bed when I felt this creepy pair of hands.

'I kicked frantically and it went away. Next time it came I hurled the duvet on to the floor! Full story...

Don't miss:
  1. “That’s why I can’t drive,” he says. “I see dead people.”
  2. My wife was raped by an invisible man, claims husband in Sarawak...
  3. Modern Singapore opens the Gates of Hell to appease the hungry ghosts...
  4. Jamaican woman confronts the "devil..."
  5. An exorcism in Russia. Scary...

No comments:

Post a Comment