In the early hours of May 16, 1990, after a week spent watching old video footage of man on the Moon, a thought was turning into an obsession in the mind of Ralph Rene.
"How can the flag be fluttering?" the 47 year old American kept asking himself when there's no wind on the atmosphere free Moon? That moment was to be the beginning of an incredible Space odyssey for the self- taught engineer from New Jersey.
He started investigating the Apollo Moon landings, scouring every NASA film, photo and report with a growing sense of wonder, until finally reaching an awesome conclusion: America had never put a man on the Moon. The giant leap for mankind was fake. More + video + photos...
- Stanley Kubrick faked the Apollo 11 moon landings?
- Don't tell Buzz Aldrin that the moon landing was a hoax!!!
- Was China's space-walk a fake?
- Apollo 11 hoax: one in four people do not believe in moon landing...
- Were the US moon missions faked as many believe?
- And so, 40 years ago, did Neil Armstrong really walk on the moon?
- The Congo sends a rocket towards the moon!!!
- The Phoenix Lights. What happened in Arizona on the night of March 13, 1997?
- Bangladesh paper prints satire about Neil Armstrong's moon walk as real story!!!