"We made a mistake," Indianapolis Metropolitan Police Department Deputy Chief Valerie Cunningham said. "We want to hold ourselves to the highest professional standards. The measurements should not have been included."
The email was sent Tuesday to 37 commanders and was intended to tell supervisors to inform their officers that their new protective vests were ready to be picked up.
Attached to the email, however, was a spreadsheet listing the names and sizes of 91 officers, including the chest and waist sizes for 13 women whose vests needed special tailoring, Cunningham said. More...
- British firm hired women by bra size!!!
- Boss orders female staff to wear red bracelets when they are on their periods!!!
- New Zealand women invited to show their breasts "to save lives..."
- Do you want to touch my breasts?
- She was sacked because of her ... distracting breasts???
- Nightclub in Singapore offers free drinks ... based on bra size!!!
- Big breasts widow busted; she was hiding ganja her bra!!!
Post a Comment