Thursday, April 28, 2011

"I'll vote for you, if you get me a second wife..."

(...)

Most residents welcomed the ANC leaders, but some were hostile. Brian Hargreaves told Mantashe, during a visit to a local supermarket, that he would vote for the ANC if he gave him R1 000 to buy groceries.

Shopkeeper Douglas Seethal said he would vote for the ruling party if Mantashe arranged a second wife for him.

“I need a second wife and I don’t have money to pay for ilobolo.”

More service delivery complaints were raised when Mantashe and Mkhize addressed a group of residents after their door-to-door visits. Full story...

Don't miss:
  1. India: You want my vote? Get me a bride!!!
  2. I Don't Vote, says George Carlin...
  3. The Democracy Bullshit (Must Read) 
  4. Election candidates in Tamil Nadu promise free Nano cars, gold coins!!! 
  5. Voting in Spain can give you an orgasm!!!
  6. In Malawi, if you don't vote, you don't get farm subsidies... 

No comments:

Post a Comment