Management at the Jade Bistro cafe on Boduthakurufaanu Magu have apologised to any Maldivians that may have been offended by a “festive” lunch promotion offered over the Christmas period that has since attracted protests and the attention of police in the capital.
The offer was criticised as a Christmas celebration by religious groups like the Adhaalath Party and the Islamic Foundation of the Maldives (IFM), which have both praised local police for yesterday stopping the promotion at the café. More...
- President of Maldives apologises to sham wedding Swiss couple...
- Atheist in Maldives who rejected Islam "hangs himself..."
- 10 years jail for 1 gram of cannabis for Maldivian reggae artist...
- Red Cross bans Christmas because it offends Muslims???
- No "Merry Christmas" at Philippines' international airport !!!
Post a Comment