Wednesday, December 01, 2010

Student Googles himself, discovers he's accused of murder!!!

A Florida college student got quite the shock when he Googled himself -- and discovered that authorities had released his name and photo as a suspect in a murder case.

"I was just very shocked to find my picture and the article saying that I was convicted of a felony murder charge," University of Florida student Zachary Garcia told Tampa Bay's WTSP. "And I was just very shocked and angry that someone put my name up there and said I did something I didn't do."

The mix-up occurred in September, when authorities arrested three teens following a botched robbery attempt in Davenport, Fla., but Garcia didn't learn about it until Saturday. More + video...

Don't miss:
  1. Google convicted of defaming French computer user...
  2. Interpol chief's Facebook identity stolen!!!
  3. Think you can be anonymous online? Not really...
  4. I wouldn’t trust Google with my personal info...

No comments:

Post a Comment