Women in remote Korawan, 70 km from Allahabad, have come up with a novel bank which exclusively deals with goats - accepting the animal as savings and lending it out as loans.
"Prema and her friends hailing from Afrozi village have establish a bank which deals exclusively in goats," development block coordinator Subedar Singh told PTI. More...
- Adulterous couple fined 4 buffaloes and a pig!!!
- Kenyan offers 40 goats for Chelsea Clinton...
- In Italy there's a bank ... for cheese!!!
- Baby-sitter in India rented out baby to beggars!!!
- The Indian beggar who has opened a bank account.
- In this Indian state, donkeys earn more than nurses, guards and geeks!!!
Post a Comment