Britney and Madonna created a roar with their much-publicised on-stage liplock, and so did Scarlett Johansson and Sandra Bullock. But what is it that makes women to indulge in such a sexual act with the same gender.
Sociology professor Verta Taylor, of the University of California, Santa Barbara, and her colleague, Leila J Rupp of the school's feminist studies department, examined the trend in a new study.
In one national survey, they report, fewer than 2 per cent of women called themselves lesbian or bisexual, but fully 8 per cent reported either feeling same-sex desire or engaging in some kind of same-sex act. More...
- Girls kissing girls the latest trend???
- Two girls kissing. No big deal, right?
- Dog "french kissing" sleeping girl!!!
- Gay and Lesbian kiss-in in Paris!!!
- South African school closes dorm over lesbian kiss...
- Soccer coach orders players to kiss each other on the lips!!!
Post a Comment