Isa Blyth, who turned 106 on Saturday, puts her longevity to being a virgin, The Sun reported.
She is of the opinion that being single has made her stay strong.
"I'm not sure if anyone ever tried it on - but they never got anywhere! She says she never felt the need for romance and never had time for a man. More...
- Not a virgin anymore? No problem!
- If you have a dot on your ear, you're a virgin???
- Malaysian girls fall for bomoh’s virginity ‘restoration’ con!!!
- Whatever happened to old age?
- Japan, where living up to a 100 years is no big deal...
- Henry Allingham, Europe's oldest man, credits cigarettes, whisky and wild, wild women!!!