One of the judges was found copying from a law book hidden under his answer sheet. Written slips and pages torn from textbooks were seized from other judges.All the materials were confiscated by university invigilators who stopped the judges from writing any further.
The five judges were caught copying by the invigilators during the first-year LLM examson August 24 at the Kakatiya University's Arts College in Warangal town, about 150 km from here, a senior court official said. More...
- Contestant throws bra at judges!!!
- Saudi judge asks hospital to paralyse man's spinal cord!
- Lithuanian kills judge for raping his 3-year-old daughter...
- Woman in France throws her thong at a judge!!!
- US judge accused of "sex for leniency" bargains with prisoners...
- 66-year-old in India fails board exam for 45th. time!!!
- Police arrest S.Korean accused of "time zone" exam cheating!!!