A 94-year-old woman was conned out of more than £176,000 by a series of rogue traders in a "sustained and merciless" fraud.
Police said the pensioner was duped into parting with ''staggering'' sums of money by a succession of fraudsters from September last year to June this year.
An appeal has now been issued to help trace those responsible but due to the frailty of the victim, from Fetcham, Surrey, she has been unable to give police descriptions of the suspects. More...
- She married 11 soldiers and emptied their bank accounts!!!
- Pyschic accused of conning gullible man of $150,000...
- Foxy lesbian conned gullible gays out of £100,000!!!
- American paid Swami $400,000 for "instant enlightenment!"
- Malaysian girls fall for bomoh’s virginity ‘restoration’ con!!!
- Malaysian couple cheated of US$ 200,000 put in coffin on "bomoh's" advice!!!