Thursday, May 20, 2010

Kenyan sacrifices son because "God told me to do so..."

A Kenyan man is being held by police for killing his 5-year-old son after he claimed God told him to sacrifice “something he loved.” 

The suspect, who was not named, said a prayer before slaughtering the boy with a machete “like a chicken” in the Sikhendu village of Western Kenya and sprinkling his blood around his house, Xinhuanet reports.

The man then turned himself into police to avoid the wrath of the public. He told officers, “God spoke to me and asked me to give him something that I love most and because I love my son, I decided to offer him as a sacrifice.” More...

Don't miss:

  1. Churches in Africa targeting and killing childen as "witches."
  2. 5-year-old girl beheaded in India as sacrifice...
  3. Nigerian, "sent by Jesus," rams car into plane...
  4. 12-year-old girl in India kills 4-year-old to "please" diety...
  5. Child sacrifice, ritual murders in Uganda...
  6. Indian scientist almost killed as human sacrifice by two colleagues! 

No comments:

Post a Comment