A CBS4 I-Team investigation into your safety and security raises troubling questions about your cell phone and how it might be used against you. We're not talking about how a cell phone and its records could be used in a court of law, although that's a possibility too, but how it can be used as a tool to spy on your life by people meant to do you harm.
What's worse, the technology is so advanced that experts say people can spy on you using your cell phone and you will have no idea it's even happening.
I-Team investigator Stephen Stock spent the last six months researching how this technology works. More...
- Removing 99% of all malware with one program....
- More mobile phones than toilets in India!!!
- 40% of Britons 'spy online monthly'
- School cameras in Beijng linked to central police staion.
- Schools spying on students through laptop webcams!!!
Post a Comment