An eight-year trial ended with a not guilty verdict for a Croatian donkey accused of assault after biting a girl in 2002.
A judge this week ruled in favor of Dino the donkey and her owner, Ljubomir Smrndic, the Croatian Times reports.
The child’s parents of Blazevdol had attempted to sue Smrndic, demanding to be paid for the 8-year-old’s injuries until she reached the age of 18. It was unclear what injuries the girl sustained from the donkey bite. More...
- India: the dog Chhotu wins his case in court!!!
- Mexican donkey jailed for behaving like a jackass!!!
- Goat jailed in Germany for traffic offence!!!
- Elephant accused of stone attack on woman!!!
- Cat in Israel jailed for aiding Palestinian prisoners!!!
- Crocodile in Australia jailed for "loitering" and "hanging around!!!"