Her brother died years ago, said the woman from Kuching.
The woman, in her 50s, told the police that she always saw her “brother” sneaking into her house at midnight and requested that the police detain “him”.
The woman only left the police station after the authorities explained to her that they could not detain a “spirit” and urged her to seek help from religious bodies.
- Woman in New Zealand selling bottled ghosts!!!
- So what exactly is an out-of-body experience?
- Ghosts, spirits and demons! Scary!!
- Murdered Malaysian buried in red ... to "return" as ghost...
- Women in Malaysia accuse husbands of black magic sex!!!
- Saudi family sues genie, alleges harassment...
- Hospital summons exorcist to expel ghost!!!
- Malaysian burglar "held captive by ghost" for 3 days!!!