Kevin was approached by a security guard after snapping his four-year-old on the toy engine outside a store.
The 48-year-old dad was then threatened with arrest after a row with a policeman.
The ludicrous incident at The Bridges shopping centre in Sunderland was another shocking example of the "Big Brother Britain" nanny state. More...
- Mother throwing knives at her kids in the 50's!!!
- It's now a crime to be naked in your own kitchen!!!
- Minding your friend's child is now a crime in Britain!!!
- Parents branded pedophiles for taking photos of their kids!!!
- Parents banned from taking photos of their own children!!!
- Man accused of being a pervert, for taking photos of his own kids!!!