Wednesday, February 03, 2010

Haiti and the blacks of Africa!

I hope black people will learn a lesson from the earthquake that hit Haiti.
If they don’t learn anything from it, then I throw up my hands in despair and give up.

Let’s start with a few basic facts.
Until the earthquake, I never knew there was a place called Haiti. I was taught geography at school but I cannot remember a time when the mistress told us about Haiti. It must have been one of those insignificant countries that we had no reason to know about.

I was fairly good at geography because I knew which country was on which continent. I also knew many capital cities. But as for Haiti I was clueless. More...

Don't miss:

  1. US citizens held for abducting children in Haiti...
  2. Is Haiti under US military occupation?
  3. People of Gaza donate to Haiti...
  4. I hate being black...
  5. I am black, but I wish I were white. Sad...
  6. Are white people more intellgent than blacks?

No comments:

Post a Comment