Wives should welcome their husbands' extra-marital affairs as a sign of a healthy marriage, France's most prominent female psychologist has claimed.
Maryse Vaillant claims French men should stop being castigated for being serial womanisers and that keeping a mistress can actually improve their marriage.
In a controversial new book on the effects of infidelity on married life, Men, Love, Fidelity, Miss Vaillant says her aim is to "re-habilitate infidelity".
According to figures cited in the book, an estimated 39 per cent of French men cheat on their wives at some stage in their life. More...
- Cheating wife betrayed ... by her dog!!!
- Blind wife burns cheating husband's genitals...
- Brazilian police hunt blogger who exposes cheating wives!!!
- Two Chinese women discover they have the same husband!!!
- Sex-starved wife smears reluctant husband with excrement!!!
- Doctor in India chops off wife's and her suspected lover's hands...