Sunday, October 25, 2009

Beijing prostitute to clients: If your phone number is included, then congratulations, you have AIDS...

My name is 闫德利 [Yan Deli], and I live at #6 Yonghong Rd., Jiaguang Village, Jiaguang Town, Rongcheng County, Hebei Province. My national ID number is 132435197906111925. When I was very young, my mother, along with me and my brother (Yan Guosheng), remarried to my current stepfather (Yan Baoqi), (biological father is epileptic). After remarrying, my mother had my little brother (Yan Guoquan). I did not know much when I was small, my stepfather treated me pretty well, often taking me out to play. I never expected that this old bastard would not be able to hold his fart [control himself], that ultimately in the year I became fifteen, when I was sleeping, the old bastard raped me. Afterward, he even threatened that if I were to speak out about it, he would break my legs. I was frightened to the extreme, (I have suppressed this in my heart for fifteen years now, I am 30-years-old this year). More...

Don't miss:

  1. Love and sex in Beijing!! 
  2. The prostitutes of Singapore...
  3. From Zimbabwe and Kazakhstan to the Glamor in China...
  4. One third of Hong Kong teens willing to be prostitutes...
  5. Tamil actress Bhuvaneswari charged with prostituition...


No comments:

Post a Comment