Saturday, March 28, 2009

George Carlin was right! Of course, he was...

George Carlin was right: this country was bought and paid for a long time ago and it’s run by the banks and the state. I knew this but I’m not sure I understood it until recently.

I recently took a new job in Milwaukee, Wi. In preparation for my relocation I called my creditors in an effort to responsibly manage my finances and see if for the month or two that I would be financially overburdened with the move if I could defer my payments. That small sum of money would be immeasurable in helping us shoulder the costs of relocation. My new company is reimbursing me, of course, but I still have to incur the costs up front. My creditors were more than willing to help except for Bank of America. I was in good standing with BOA and didn’t think it would be a problem. More...

See also:

  1. It's a Big Club, folks, and you ain't in it ...
  2. George Carlin: You're all diseased...
  3. What is religion? Carlin has the answer...

No comments:

Post a Comment