Tuesday, July 22, 2008

For God's sake, DON'T urinate on a live wire...

A tourist who relieved himself over a live railway line at a south London station was electrocuted. 

The Polish man died when an electric current connected with urine which had splashed on to the 750-volt line. 

It is thought the married 41-year-old teacher was on a trip to London to improve his English. 

Workers found his body slumped over a track at Vauxhall station after he was seen by staff at the station. 

They had earlier spotted him on CCTV screens walking into a recess area but failing to reappear. 

Rail workers fear the victim may not have known that some tracks in Britain are electrified. 

It took police a week to identify the victim after the tragedy, which happened at around 5pm. 

A source said: 'Perhaps because he was from Poland he had no idea the rail was electrified. His family back home is heartbroken.'

The station has no toilets, but there are public toilets nearby.


See also: In India you get paid for pissing in a public toilet!!!

And this: From pissed up walls to pissed up mirrors!

No comments:

Post a Comment