Thursday, June 26, 2008

Poor Hugh Hefner, suffering from back pains after rustling around with all those playmates!!!


Hugh Hefner says he suffers from back problems because he spends too much time in bed "rustling around with friends".

The 82-year-old Playboy tycoon - who lives with three girlfriends at the infamous Playboy mansion in Los Angeles - is renowned for his womanising ways, but says his bedroom activities have caused him health problems.


He told FoxNews.com: "I have some aches and pains and I have had lower back problems since the 80s. Too much time in bed rustling around with friends!"

Hugh also revealed his family were against him starting his Playboy empire, but he decided to go against their wishes because it was his dream.

He added: "I've pursued my own personal dreams from the very beginning. I'm a romantic and always have been that way. I dreamed impossible dreams when I was a kid.

"I was raised in a very typical Midwestern Methodist home with a lot of repression. There weren't a lot of hugs and kisses in my home, and I charted my own course."

Stuff.co.nz

See also: Playboy? Fine, but no nudes please!

And this: The Onion and the Naked Woman...

No comments:

Post a Comment