Friday, July 29, 2011

Grandmother strip-searched and jailed for 12 days in Canada for "heroin". WTF!

This senior-citizen's trip across the border lasted far longer than expected when authorities couldn't tell the difference between oil and heroin.

Janet Goodin of Minnesota was crossing the border to play bingo and visit family when border patrol guards mistook a container of motor oil for heroin.

'They handed me the jar and said. 'What's this?' I said 'Well, I don't know. I suppose it's oil or something left over," really not thinking too much about it,' she said.

Bound for Sprague, Manitoba, the 66-year-old couldn't believe it when the jar of brownish liquid in her car tested positive for drugs. More + video...

Don't miss:
  1. Child strip-searched by TSA...
  2. Parents of 6-year-old girl outraged over TSA airport patdown...
  3. 95-year-old woman ordered to remove adult diapers by TSA agents...
  4. Former Miss USA : "TSA agent touched my vagina 4 times..."
  5. "Airport cops fondled my pregnant wife's breast and threw me into a cell for protesting"
  6. Air passenger marched off flight by police because there were not enough seats... 

No comments:

Post a Comment