Friday, November 19, 2010

"Airport cops fondled my pregnant wife's breast and threw me into a cell for protesting"

(...)

After some more grumbling on my part they eventually finished with me and I went to retrieve our luggage from the x-ray machine. Upon returning I found my wife sitting in a chair, crying. Mary rarely cries, and certainly not in public. When I asked her what was the matter, she tried to quell her tears and sobbed, "I’m sorry...it’s...they touched my breasts...and..." That’s all I heard. I marched up to the woman who’d been examining her and shouted, "What did you do to her?" Later I found out that in addition to touching her swollen breasts – to protect the American citizenry – the employee had asked that she lift up her shirt. Not behind a screen, not off to the side – no, right there, directly in front of the hundred or so passengers standing in line. And for you women who’ve been pregnant and worn maternity pants, you know how ridiculous those things look. "I felt like a clown," my wife told me later. "On display for all these people, with the cotton panel on my pants and my stomach sticking out. When I sat down I just lost my composure and began to cry. That’s when you walked up." Full story...

Don't miss:
  1. We won't fly... 
  2. The TSA is out of control. 
  3. Why are we angry at the TSA? 
  4. 3-year-old girl accosted by airport security...
  5. More TSA humiliations for passengers at airports... 
  6. Airport security targets 'smoking hot' woman for naked scan; fondles children...

No comments:

Post a Comment