Sunday, March 07, 2010

Siblings in Sweden charged with incest and face jail...

A pair of siblings in Kalmar in south east Sweden have been charged with incest and risk facing up to a year each in prison if found guilty.

The pair, both in their twenties, live very close to each other but in separate apartments, according to local newspaper Östra Småland.

The prosecutor has a witness to back up the case, according to charges presented at Kalmar District Court. Three police officers called to the scene have also agreed to testify. More...

Don't miss:

  1. I had sex with my brother and I don 't feel guilty...
  2. Husband and wife in India forced to live as siblings!!!
  3. My husband ran off with my daughter...
  4. 20-year-old man admits to incest with 87-year-old relative...
  5. The Deaves: it's all in the family...
  6. Man in Mumbai rapes his daughters to attain prosperity!!!
  7. Evil, yes, but Josef Fritzl is chillingly ordinary...

No comments:

Post a Comment