Saturday, January 16, 2010

My husband ran off with my daughter...

When I met Mike, my second husband, my youngest daughter from my previous marriage was 12 years old. Mike raised Lisa as if she were his; she called him Dad and even changed her surname by deed poll to match ours. He and I went on to have three children of our own. In the eight years Mike and I were together, he always treated Lisa like a daughter. Or so I thought.

(...)

That was my first inkling something wasn't right. Then I thought, "No, this is your husband, your daughter, you're losing the plot." But the uncertainty kept niggling at me. Eventually I confronted Lisa, who stormed out of the house. Four hours later, I received a text message saying, "I'm really sorry, Mum, I do love you, but we don't want to be father and daughter any more. We're having a relationship." Full story...

Don't miss:

  1. 20-year-old man admits to incest with 87-year-old relative...
  2. A man in Mumbai rapes his daughters to attain prosperity!!!
  3. I had sex with my brother and I don 't feel guilty...
  4. Is marriage between cousins a health hazard?
  5. Josef Fritzl sentenced to die in prison...

No comments:

Post a Comment