Sunday, June 21, 2009

Neda was my sister...


I will participate in the demonstrations tomorrow. Maybe they will turn violent. Maybe I will be one of the people who is going to get killed. I’m listening to all my favorite music. I even want to dance to a few songs. I always wanted to have very narrow eyebrows. Yes, maybe I will go to the salon before I go tomorrow! There are a few great movie scenes that I also have to see. I should drop by the library, too. It’s worth to read the poems of Forough and Shamloo again. All family pictures have to be reviewed, too. I have to call my friends as well to say goodbye. All I have are two bookshelves which I told my family who should receive them. I’m two units away from getting my bachelors degree but who cares about that.  More...
See also:
  1. Young Iranian girl killed by State militia in Tehran. (Graphic)
  2. Iran on the brink: Ten protesters killed as bloody riots grip Tehran...
  3. Bloggers in Iran, the voice of the revolution...
  4. Tehran is running scared of the uncontrollable forces of freedom...

No comments:

Post a Comment