Saturday, June 20, 2009

Young Iranian girl killed by State militia in Tehran. (Graphic)

Une jeune femme tuée par des milices d’Etat à Téhéran… (Cette vidéo peut choquer.)

"A young woman who was standing aside with her father watching the protests was shot by a basij member hiding on the rooftop of a civilian house. He had clear shot at the girl and could not miss her. However, he aimed straight her heart. I am a doctor, so I rushed to try to save her. But the impact of the gunshot was so fierce that the bullet had blasted inside the victim's chest, and she died in less than 2 minutes." (Witness's account of the shooting)

2 comments:

  1. You where there? In Tehran? You wrote this prag. yourself?
    If yes, I found you a Korean girl, how did you find access to Iran?
    You're a doctor? I saw the video. There was no female around the girl.
    I'm Sina. A 25-year-old guy from Iran.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, I should have made it clearer! I am not a doctor and I did not write this myself! It's the description of the shooting that I took from the site that posted the video. My apologies again for not having made it clearer...

    ReplyDelete