Friday, January 29, 2016

112-year-old woman puts her age down to smoking 30 cigs a day...

A 112-year-old woman has credited her old age to chain smoking 30 cigarettes a day – for 95 years.

Batuli Lamichhane was born in March 1903 – and took up smoking when she was 17.

She claims it’s her daily habit that has helped her outlive almost everyone else in her village – and her own children.

She said: ‘I dont really care how old I am. But I am old nonetheless. I have seen a lot of things change during my lifetime.’

But despite her age, Batuli continues to be a chain smoker. She smokes as many as 30 cigarettes a day. Full story...

Related posts:
  1. Philip Morris International uses copyright claims to quiet Marlboro critics...
  2. 'He died while smoking, drinking whiskey and telling lies'
  3. John Oliver on the tobacco industry...
  4. France announces world’s toughest anti-smoking laws...
  5. Let's not wage a war on smokers...

No comments:

Post a Comment