Sunday, September 01, 2013

Zimbabwe man spends year cheating on wife with their daughter!!!

Talk of being forced out of marriage by your ONLY daughter who claims that her father is the ONLY man who makes her feel like a real woman.

Such is the story of Glenda Hleki, a woman from Northend in Bulawayo who was shown the exit by her husband Mucha Hleki after he allegedly fell in love with their daughter, Tinei.

The heartbroken woman discovered her husband and daughter's alleged affair when the man mistakenly sent a message to his wife that was directed to Tinei.

"My darling Tinei, I had a nice time with you and I cannot wait to see you again tonight," read the message.

 Glenda was shocked and after reading the text message, she reportedly thought it was a typing error until the time she confronted her husband on the issue. Hleki, who was already madly in love with his daughter is said to have told his wife that he was having having an affair with their daughter. Full story...

Related posts:
  1. My husband ran off with my daughter...
  2. Mother and son on the run in Zimbabwe after he makes her pregnant!!!
  3. Pregnant bride discovers lover is ... her brother.
  4. I had sex with my brother and I don 't feel guilty... 
  5. Mother jailed for sex with 14-year-old son...
  6. Incestous brother and sister spared prison...
  7. Impotent husband in India allows father to rape wife to have a child!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment