The divers exploring a 'UFO-shaped' object at the bottom of the Baltic Sea say their equipment stops working when they approach within 200m.
Professional diver Stefan Hogerborn, part of the Ocean X team which is exploring the anomaly, said some of the team's cameras and the team's satellite phone would refuse to work when directly above the object, and would only work once they had sailed away.
He is quoted as saying: 'Anything electric out there - and the satellite phone as well - stopped working when we were above the object.
'And then we got away about 200 meters and it turned on again, and when we got back over the object it didn’t work.' Full story...
- Astronomer insists there is a Planet X lurking at the edge of our solar system...
- The Phoenix Lights. What happened in Arizona on the night of March 13, 1997?
- Dr. Carol Rosin and the Disclosure Project (Terrorists, UFOs and asteroids)
- The day before disclosure... (The UFO story)
- Did UFO cause power failure at US nuclear missile base?
- The weird red rain of India was an alien invasion?
- The alien abduction phenomenon and missing time...
- A space station discovered on Mars using Google Earth???
- America's secret space plane has been in orbit for over a year but...