We have all heard of little green men from Mars.
But now an American 'armchair astronaut' claims to have discovered a mysterious structure on the surface of the red planet - by looking on Google earth.
David Martines, whose YouTube video of the 'station' has racked up over 200,000 hits so far, claims to have randomly uncovered the picture while scanning the surface of the planet one day.
Describing the 'structure' as a living quarters with red and blue stripes on it, to the untrained eye it looks nothing more than a white splodge on an otherwise unblemished red landscape.
He even lists the co-ordinates 49'19.73"N 29 33'06.53"W so others can go see the anomaly for themselves. More + video...
- Zambia's forgotten space programme...
- Stanley Kubrick faked the Apollo 11 moon landings?
- The boy who used to live on ... Mars???
- The weird red rain of India was an alien invasion?
- Apollo 11 hoax: one in four people do not believe in moon landing...
- The Phoenix Lights. What happened in Arizona on the night of March 13, 1997?