It may not be an idea that'll take off in Britain – but Hong Kong Airlines has introduced kung fu lessons for its cabin crews and it's proved a soaraway success.
Tutoring in wing chun martial arts – which is close-range combat involving striking and grappling - has become mandatory so that staff can give bad behaviour the chop, Bruce Lee style.
New recruit Lumpy Tang, 22, said she never imagined it would be part of the job.
'We were surprised in the beginning, but after a few lessons we really liked wing chun,' Tang told the Sunday Morning Post. More...
- Prostitutes in Chennai, India, take up martial arts to tame unruly clients!!!
- Indian women learn karate - to thwart male aggressors!!! Wow!
- How Chinese cops are trained...
- Chinese "kung-fu" biker escapes accident unscathed...
- Kung Fu nun pulls cars ... with her hair!!!
- Very hot sex bomb doing ninja kicks!!! Enjoy!