After a report earlier this month that someone was getting cheap thrills from stealing panties and bras left to dry outside several homes here, residents in nearby Ulu Tiram have complained that they are also finding their undergarments missing.
However, their initial suspicion that a sexual predator was at work turned out to be wrong when they discovered that the actual culprits were crows which have been stealing the lingerie to build their nests.
Not only that. The birds also steal scraps of food and leave their droppings all over the neighbourhood in several housing and business areas in the town, about 18km from here. More...
- Cat, crows and what the...
- The crow that adopted the abadoned kitten...
- Shoplifting women hid stolen goods in their breasts and arm-pits!!!
- In Malaysia, women smuggle drugs ... in their bras!!!
- Big breasts widow busted; she was hiding ganja her bra!!!
- Malaysian police raid man's house for drugs, discover 400 panties!!!