He didn't exactly stand much chance of getting away with it.
And yesterday the man described as 'the most stupid criminal ever', who stole a laptop then posted a leering photo of himself on its owner's Facebook page, pleaded guilty to burglary in Washington D.C.
Last December, Rodney Knight Jr, 19, broke into the home of Washington Post journalist Marc Fisher and stole his 15-year-old son's laptop computer, $400, a winter coat and another laptop. More + photos...
- Burglar steals kid's stuff, says thank you via Facebook!!!
- Burglar killed goldfish because he didn’t want any witnesses!!!
- Burglars snort man's ashes, thought it was cocaine!!!
- Burglar leaves phone at crime scene, texts police to ask for it back!!!
- Burglar who logged into MySpace on store computer caught!!!
- Burglar leaves his Facebook page on victim’s computer!!!