Marc Fisher, a journalist at the Washington Post, reported that sometime between the hours of 10 am and 12.45 pm. last Friday, a burglar entered Fisher’s house through the basement door and helped himself to pretty much everything of value that Fisher’s son owned.
He took a brand new winter coat, savings bonds, cash, a laptop and an iPod - but he wasn’t finished. More...
- Rapist arrested after texting victim for a date and waited for her at rendez-vous!!!
- Burglar leaves phone at crime scene, texts police to ask for it back!!!
- Unhappy robber calls victim to complain about meagre haul!!!
- Burglar who logged into MySpace on store computer caught!!!
- Burglar leaves his Facebook page on victim’s computer!!!