Thursday, December 02, 2010

Football player penalised for giving thanks to God!!!

Are Hail Marys banned, too?

A high school football player in Tacoma, Wash., got flagged for dropping to his knee and pointing to the sky after scoring a touchdown during a playoff game.

"It's just something I do every time I get in the end zone,” said Ronnie Hastie, a Tumwater High School running back. “To honor my Lord because I play for him. I give him the glory because he's the one that gives me the strength." More...

Don't miss:
  1. 'Keep God out of football' - Fifa tells Brazil's superstars...
  2. Sex with me a divine act,  Nithyananda told devotee...
  3. Steve Hughes on political correctness ... 
  4. Dog gets elaborate church blessing!!!
  5. Dave Allen's first contact with God...

No comments:

Post a Comment