France's highest court has ruled that US agrochemical giant Monsanto had not told the truth about the safety of its best-selling weed-killer, Roundup.
The court confirmed an earlier judgment that Monsanto had falsely advertised its herbicide as "biodegradable" and claimed it "left the soil clean".
The company was fined 15,000 euros (£13,800; $22,400). It has yet to comment on the judgment. More...
- Bees vanishing because of Bayer pesticide?
- Where are the bees? Why are they dying?
- Monsanto, Public Enemy No.1...
- Chickens refuse to eat genetically modified maize!!!
- GM genocide, India's appalling farmer suicides...
Post a Comment