Saturday, August 01, 2009

Who is Delhi's mysterious shoe squirter?

I need help. For five years I have been obsessed with finding a man whose dexterity and gall I admire beyond reason. 

His magical feats and evanescent persona have become legendary among my family and friends, though they are slightly fed up with hearing about him. 

The world at large sees him as criminal for the way he has relieved tourists of many thousands of rupees, but in my view he is no more than a minor miscreant. 

He has outsmarted me many times, and I still have not solved the mystery of who he is and may never do so unless I get some assistance. More...

Don't miss:

  1. A street dentist in India!!!
  2. The twin in India who did his brother's job for 30 years!!!
  3. Mumbai's lunch-box men, the dubba wallahs...
  4. Teacher in India measures girls for uniforms ... with his fingers!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment