The Dutch justice ministry has announced it will close eight prisons and cut 1,200 jobs in the prison system. A decline in crime has left many cells empty.
During the 1990s the Netherlands faced a shortage of prison cells, but a decline in crime has since led to overcapacity in the prison system. The country now has capacity for 14,000 prisoners but only 12,000 detainees. More...
- Cool show in the Amsterdam metro...
- Deep Throat goes "live" on Dutch Public TV!!
- Dutch Christian naturists forced to cancel naked mass...
- Dutch ladies team plays soccer in skirts!!! Wow!
- India: Dutch couple pay 10,000 rupees for four samosas!!!
Post a Comment