Saturday, March 28, 2009

Obama isn't just disappointing me, he's scaring the SHIT out of me ...

Okay okay, I admit it, Obama isn’t really disappointing me, because I listened to him very closely before-hand, while ignoring his hypnotic use of “hope” and “change,” so I saw him for what he was and knew all of this was coming. He was actually never very dishonest about it. All you had to do was listen to what he was saying to folks like AIPAC.

Anyways, as you may be aware, the so-called “withdrawal” from Iraq leaves 50,000 troops in country and has more to do with re-naming ‘combat’ troops (“They will be called advisory and assistance brigades,” said Gates. “They won’t be called combat brigades”). More...

See also:

  1. 4000 more troops for Afghanistan! This is change you promised, Mr.Obama?
  2. Obama, you're no stranger to bong...
  3. Chomsky: Obama OKed Israel's Gaza war...
  4. "Obama is merely a fop for the global elite"

No comments:

Post a Comment